Featuring wide field optics for easier location and tracking, ED glass objectives for brighter, sharper images and a micro hinge body for even better grip, the Natura BGA ED delivers benchmark quality, optical performance and ergonomics for its price point.
Aimed squarely at the enthusiast looking for a lightweight robust and reliable ED field glass, Natura BGA ED delivers high resolution images with almost no visible CA. The compact optical system means the 8×42 and 10×42 stand just over 5 1/2″ (14cm) tall and deliver superb balance and control in the hand.
- Compact, lightweight roof prism design with micro hinge body
- Textured rubber armor
- Nitrogen waterproof construction
- ED, fully multi-coated optical system with PC phase corrected prisms and Oasis prism coating
- Long eye relief eyepieces giving full field of view for glasses wearers
- Wide wheel focusing with integrated rhs diopter adjuster
- 3-stage alloy retractable eyecups
- Close focus to 7.2ft (8×32), 8.2ft (8/10×42)
- Tripod adapter socket
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Close Focus ft / m
Eye Relief mm
Weight oz / g
7.2 / 2.2
19.9 / 565
8.2 / 2.5
22.9 / 648
8.2 / 2.5
23.6 / 670
Natura BGA ED binoculars are supplied in a soft case with rainguard, neoprene strap and rubber objective lens covers.
OUR PRICE $385.00